Archipelago is seeking a Queue Manager to join our onboarding operations team. The Queue Manager will be responsible for ticket assignment, audits, and reports. They will work with our onboarding support teams to assign/manage resources per skillset, prioritize work, and monitor Clubhouse Kanban boards. The Queue Manager’s primary goal is to meet service level agreement targets and deadlines.
- Single point of contact: Managing the lifecycle of tickets including, but not limited to, acting as a single point of contact for internal stakeholders coordination and communication, SLAs impact analysis/reports, and ticket escalation closure.
- Monitoring the queues and assign the incidents before missing Response time SLA
- Tickets to be assigned with respective Support Engineer according to required skills sets
- Building strong working relationships with Key Stakeholders across Account Management, Engineering, Product, and Solutions
- Developing, implementing, and coordinating key post escalation processes such as post-incident(missed SLA) reviews, post mortems, trend analysis, and other key continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Onboarding team.
- Developing team escalation and skill set matrix to help
- Assigned the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams.
- Daily Change schedule reminder to respective change assignee
- Shift Handover to Next Queue Manager
Experience and Qualifications
The below are the knowledge or skills which a Queue Manager should possess in order to deliver their job.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, and receptive listening skills.
- Detailed knowledge of the ticket lifecycle management
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Strong project management experience with the ability to influence stakeholders to accomplish desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate issues in a meaningful way to both technical and business teams at various levels of seniority.
- Experience working with tooling including ticketing systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce, project management tools(Jira/Clubhouse), and Quicksight
- Exceptional judgment regarding SLA Metric’s escalation management and incident resolution as well as the ability to make timely decisions from both business and technical standpoints
- Experience developing a Team Skillset Matrix and resource current shift/on-call plan
- Experience with incident management and triaging issues in appreciate status/category