Who you are:
Archipelago is seeking a Content Manager to join our growing team. First and foremost, you are a fantastic writer – and if stranded on a desert island, your ride-or-die essentials would be a notebook and pen. Your superpower is translating complex ideas into relatable, compelling content that makes audiences listen. You’re socially intelligent, self-motivated, creative, organized, and a skilled interpersonal communicator. You’re curious by nature, experienced in B2B Saas technology. If this sounds like you, join the company leading the world to a new vision of how commercial property risk is assessed and used.
Archipelago Analytics has an exciting and important story to tell, and we’re looking to you to help us tell it. In this role, you will develop innovative and impactful written and visual content while supporting branding and core messaging across multiple market segments and industries. You will:
- Develop a content strategy including blogs, social media, video, and beyond to bring the right story for the right audience at the right time and channel.
- Translate that strategy into powerful copy and stories that drive action and measurable results.
- Work to deepen an understanding of our target audiences.
- Plan, edit, and write content and copy for various external communications mediums and demand generation.
- Engage with technical subject matter experts and translate complex issues into compelling and accessible content.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis that inspires audiences and motivates sales.
- Identify opportunities to gather content from SME’s to support our content strategy.
- Performs general editorial and writing as needed: website, demand gen, ads, and support SEO
- Provide support in preparing talking points, key messages, and editorial pieces and presentations for events and conferences when needed
- Measure and present results of content efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of content writing and management for B2B
- Strong ability to translate complex ideas into powerful copy drive action with measurable results
- Experience with writing for digital media (e.g., website development/management, SEO, social media, etc.)
- Writes blogs, newsletters, email marketing content, case studies, and other types of written content
- An understanding of how content works to drive business in partner and channel marketing
- Demonstrated experience creating content campaigns, series, and multi-channel marketing
- Knowledge of content creation software tools
- Understands review and approval processes
- Ability to work equally well independently as well as part of a high-functioning team
- Ability to create compelling presentations, use of Google workspace, Asana and content creating software
- Responds to feedback and adjusts communications/content accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or journalism
- Photo/video editing and graphic design knowledge a plus
- Ability to use Hubspot
We offer benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Remote First Strategy
- Company Equity Program
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Education and Enrichment
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus eight paid company holidays
- Mental Health programs
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Off-Archipelago - ½ day off every second Friday of the month
- Remote office reimbursement
- Team Offsites
*All benefits are subject to change at management’s discretion.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.