The Reporting Analyst at Archipelago strives to deliver valuable and accurate reporting data and analytical insights to create Onboarding-related strategies across the business. This role will work closely with various cross-functional Engineering and stakeholders to effectively distill ad hoc requests, ask appropriate questions to understand hypotheses, and promptly respond to requests with logical, organized data/insights. The prospective candidate will be curious and inquisitive, have strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and will thrive in managing concurrent projects while working with a global team to drive outcomes, and enjoy informing and influencing stakeholders with data and insights.
- Triage all onboarding data-related requests with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs and applying contextual knowledge in order to scope data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions to stakeholders.
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the onboarding department
- Maintain Quicksight datasets and perform updates as necessary to ensure accuracy
- Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners and teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
- Regularly monitor and analyze data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Develop business reports that provide insight into key data points and KPIs
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal form to managers
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Experience in AWS Quicksight, object-oriented programming, and other data analysis programs
- Excel experience including creating pivot reports, conditional formulas, and formatting, and charts/graphs partnered with analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience with data management, specifically with validating and auditing data for reports from multiple systems
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could impact results
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, strategies, process, and information flow