Working at Archipelago:
Archipelago is focused on changing how commercial real estate is risked and insured by using AI to improve people’s data. Since our public launch last August, we have trillions of dollars on platform with some of the largest industry owners, brokers, and insurers. Having just completed a Series B funding round, we're backed by a number of investors and industry leaders and are growing quickly.
We’re looking for a talented front end engineer with a drive for making beautiful, polished web experiences. You’ll be working closely with our marketing team to make compelling interactions to drive interest and increase conversions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our marketing and engineering teams to connect business strategy to our platform experience
- Building unique interactions and experiences with our designers
- Help setting the tech stack for how we’ll manage our web experience
- Finding creative solutions to complex business problems, user interactions, or technical constraints
- Building for things at scale
You might be the right fit if you:
- Have a strong background building unique web applications with an eye for pixel perfection
- Are driven by empathy, care, and curiosity for how people use technology
- Can demonstrably think in complex systems and can communicate effectively these ideas to those unfamiliar with them
- Have a background building applications for finance, insurance, or similar verticals
- Excellent experience building for React JS applications with a focus on scalable component libraries
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Love expanding your skills and prioritizing learning
- Have 5+ years of experience building software
You’ll have a significant impact, since the product is in its early stages. You’ll have a full team to support you, from research and project planning through development and iteration.
We’re headquartered in San Francisco, you can work remote or from our office in SF, though we’re only considering US-based applicants at this time.
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- Competitive salary, equity, full health benefits, 401(k), flexible vacation policy
- Semiannual summits with the global team, virtual for now, in person once it’s safe! (previously Singapore, California wine country, and Utrecht)