We’re looking for Interns in our Archipelago Product team. Product Interns will work closely with and in support of Product Managers, Product Designers and Product Marketers.
- Participate in all aspects of product and feature development, including gathering requirements, prioritization, guiding design, planning/managing implementation, release, testing and iterative improvement
- Conduct research and analysis in support of products, features and initiatives
- Work closely with Product Managers / Group Product Managers / Product Designers
- Collaborate with other teams, including engineering, design, data operations, marketing, and customer success
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Must currently be pursuing or have recently completed a Bachelor’s, Master’s.
- Very strong organizational skills; able to capture exquisite details
- You know how to communicate clearly no matter the medium: on Slack, task trackers, video calls, emails, in person, etc
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and to understand technology
- Experience in the areas of product management, software development, design, business analysis, project management, product marketing, or similar is a plus
- Experience working for a startup (or tech company) is a plus
- Education or hands-on software development experience is a plus.
- Work remotely – our headquarters are in San Francisco, but we’ve been a distributed company from the start; work remotely anywhere in the United States
- You’ll join at an early stage of the company, so you can take something from 0 to 1
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- We offer a full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, 401(k), work-from-home budget, etc. — depending on location.
Archipelago is a Silicon Valley start-up working to change how risk is insured. Our platform enables large real estate owners, managers, brokers & insurance carriers to efficiently map their portfolio, manage their risks, and underwrite them, through a mix of machine learning and human intelligence. Our founders are tech & finance entrepreneurs with several IPOs and acquisitions under their belts. We are headquartered in San Francisco, have raised several rounds of VC funding, and currently employ over one hundred people across the US, Europe and India.
We’re only able to consider applicants based in the United States at this time. (You can work remotely anywhere in the United States. Once it is safe to do so, you’ll be welcome to work from our San Francisco, New York, London and Netherlands office as well, if that is what you prefer.)